Sign in to follow this  

Appel aux Fans de FU3 Fran

For Jon, Sorry.Yull Good evening,It is your English answer who induced me in error in connection with your place of residence. I am not disappointed at all owing to the fact that you like FS. I have also the versions 2000 and 2002, Pro Pilot also, whom I knew apr

Guest jonpoint

Thanks everyone for keeping up with the translations!"I hope people will like a french scenery and will come flying over territories"I cannot wait :-) :-) :-)OK, Luc is 'onto' the photographs. I appreciate that you have better detail than is required however this may make the job longer. What is important is that the photos are consistent as it is hard to alter colour balances to match them. Possibly, we should look at what resolution we can obtain the entire country in? The hi-res regions in FU2/3 are about 25,600 km2 (~10,000 sq miles). What area does France cover and, if we don't do the entire country, which are the parts to keep? Obviously, we want the Channel coast, Seine (avec Paris!) but I would love to extend inland to the Alps for some serious soaring! I know this may be too much. So we need a good mix of cities, countryside, seaside and some good mountains. I could look at a map but, as Luc has access to all the photos and it your area, maybe you can suggest the most appropriate locations.Yull,Please post some SF Bay shots from your Beaver flight too. I have never been there (except in FU3) and would appreciate some real flying views ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Quentin, I might be misreading your French but did you say you are Dutch born in Tasmania? I was born in Hobart, and grew up in a Dutch reformed church with many friends from the Netherlands.RobD.

Guest qvdg

Hi Rob Correct, I went to Calvin Christian School (chosen by my parents as it was the only private school close by) in Kingston which had in fact had very close ties with the reformed Church down the road. We were never close to the reformed church community my father being a Palentologist at the Uni - somehow clashed with their view of things.Cheers, QvdG

Guest R_Driscoll

Well my grandfather in Tasmania was Chief Forestry Commissioner, my father was a dam builder (I was born while Dad was living in a construction camp) and I teach packaging (amongst other things), so I guess my family are environmental black sheep. I know Kingston a bit. Small world!RobD.

Hi Luc,You have to use the lines from a map. Example: the Multimap 1:25000 and 1:50000 are displaing the lines in steps of 10 meters.The other general source for the full UK-Elevation was from NIMAMUSEhttp://geoengine.nima.mil/servlet/using the mil spec data and fractal exrapolation with the tools from NIMAMUSE. :-wave agtim