Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Please join me in wishing FlyBert a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

Guest twsimfan

May 17th is Bob Stiles birthday... so lets all wish him a very...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

From all of us here in the FU Forum!I think he is going to be 22, 23... something like that... in his dreams! :-lol

May 17? This sure fits since it's Norway's "July 4" -- the day of our constitution. My best wishes for your 23 birthday Bob :-)Hans Petter

DITTOS for me...just to revisit our conversation in CHAT!!! ...and may you have many happy returns, Bob!!!:-beerchug --Noel

Guest Quaxo

Hey Bob! Happy birthday!! :-) (Oh, you're younger than I thought... I thought you was turning 26!!! ;-) )Cristian

Guest Ansgar

Hello Bob, my congratulations and best wishes too.... it seems you

Guest ChrisD

Hello Bob.I wish You a very Happy Birthday. :) Hope You will get a big Cake and Chocolate. :)ChrisD

Guest Staggerwing

My very best to you Bob, hope you have a great day !PS Sorry, I can't remember the name of that hair coloring you wanted.

Guest Rich Wren

Happy birthday Bob!

Guest Robert_S

Much thanks to ALL! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/...y/xyxthumbs.gifI got more birthday greetings here at AVSIM than I got out here in the real world. Helps to make this old codger feel pretty nice! :-sun1[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Guest Robert_S

I learned about syttende mai very early in life, Hans. You can imagine how my mom feels about it, being a full-blooded Norwegian.No guarantee on the spelling of that, as she left Norway when she was 13. The language has probably changed, and her memory of what she did know isn't complete.It's a good day for...### Ja vi elsker dette landet ### :-)(Sung to the tune of "Deck the Halls", near as I can tell.) :-lol[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Guest CaptRolo

Happy Happy Bob , Another year older AND............?CaptRolo

Guest Quaxo

"more birthday greetings here at AVSIM than I got out here in the real world"... :-hmmm Hey Bob, we're REAL too, you know! OK, we're far away, but we're not VIRTUAL! I'm in the REAL WORLD, too!!!Or... maybe not? Maybe I'm just a bit pattern on some computer? Maybe all I can see isn't real?!? OH NO!!!...maybe I've seem "Matrix" and "The 13th floor" too many times... ;-)Cristian

Guest twsimfan

Cristian,"...maybe I've seem "Matrix" and "The 13th floor" too many times..."That would seem to be a distinct possibility! ;-)