Sign in to follow this  
Guest qvdg

Bristol Lulsgate - some snaps

Guest qvdg

Hi here are some screen shots.I need some help from you FLEDers. I have set the airport up as a Medium sized controlled with radio frequencies but it comes out as a "R" Restricted field Pink R icon on map and no radio.Cheers,QvdG

Guest qvdg

It was in fact a frequency problem. Here is a shot an Excalibur Charter flight (AI) to ... well who knowsCheers,QvdG

Guest glidernut

QvdG,Im looking forwerd to it.glidernut.:-wave

Hi qvdg,yes frequency is important for somes definitions and the assignement of the sound name also. I just see that you still have the wrong version of the agzb dc3 without the Channel Airways text.

Guest Motormouse

You may find this diagram of the parking stands layouthelpful,most g.a is parked on the western apron,the stands in front of the terminal are reserved for B757,Airbus etc,while smaller commercial flights get the remaining stands in front of the 'old terminal' building.:-wavePetehttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/12063.jpg