Sign in to follow this  

Panel for 747

Hi,does there exist a documentation how we can arrange the panel with the instruments not served at Gideons cockpitdesigner?How did they manage to arrange this in the 747?ThanksTFT

Guest Ansgar

Hello TFT,I assume you mean ME with: ".....How did they manage to arrange this in the 747?..." ;-)Well that is one of the tricky parts and learning-levels I had to manage in my B747 panel :)Indeed there is no cockpitdesigner (short=CD) support for some instruments in my B747. ;-) I contacted Gideon and he was so kind to share some detailed informations and he send me an beta of his CD program. Herewith are some digital instruments supported but not more. The rest of the big beechjet instruments I manged by hex-editing the sources of CD or the res-file itself! So if you want to handle this instruments also you should know what this mean and how to handle it in general.Pls. contact me if you want to know more background.Best regardsAnsgar

Hi Ansgar,would be great to get the infos how to handle this instruments.I

Guest jonpoint

I'd just love to be able to add instruments... The ones that aren't there ;)I would love to have the full GPS in the Dash-8. I'd also love to be able to 'add view' where one never existed (the extra view requires extra resources in the resfile - you cannot just 'add' it to any aircraft).:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************