Sign in to follow this  

Hows the Dash 8 going?

Makes perfect sense to me!To fly the Dash 8 you simply pull the valve to butterfly in zero and liberate the brakes, given some soccer a little step onwards and you are absent :-lol Hans Petter

Guest Quaxo

Yes... Even if "Dash 8" was translated as "8 crashes", and "Jon Point" became "Jon the Tip"... :-hmmmCristian

JonThanks for the screenshots. Looks the biz, and now I REALLY can't wait!GraemeUK

Guest jonpoint

:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol "That really it does not do some difference to the user but I thought I should know them what using an old file of the I model of flight I will have your gear I have buried almost a tester in land!"... buried almost a tester in land, huh?I'm convinced...BTW, Dan Port has given his green light on the cockpit materials so we're away (in the next ~24-48 hours).Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest jonpoint

Cristian,It's taken me 24 hours to stop laughing over this one :-lolSeriously, would you like to translate the Dash-8 Manual to Italian for me (preferably NOT using that program...) as I wish to include French, German and Italian translations within the manual. It's about 2 pages only. Would this be possible? I am intending to upload the Dash-8 to the library next Wednesday/Thursday so I would need it by then. If this is OK, I will email the text-only version to you.PS FYI, did you know that the prop tachos in the Dash-8 are 'Quaxo' brand? There's a few other 'Easter eggs' but I thought I'd let that one out now ;)Ansgar,Would you be interested in doing the same for me in German? Yes, there's an 'egg' (or two) for you there too ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Quaxo

Jon,I am currently very busy at work (I often can't even check email) but I'm quite free in the weekends. So if you email me the manual, I'll do it tomorrow afternoon, no problem! Even though I don't know how many people will use it - I think I am currently the only Italian FU3 user!?!"did you know that the prop tachos in the Dash-8 are 'Quaxo' brand?"... ooohhhh..... :-shy:-wave Cristian