Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

New aircraft requests - first list - 2nd June

Guest Robs

Daniel,As not many have flown the old Blackbird then I am sure not many are able to criticise too much......I do like the blackbird model a lot but the quality of recent aircraft have surpassed it. I like going fast. It stalls real good at high speed and recovering the thing is a real #### but fun...vertical is good when up!What I am not keen on on the black bird model is the "jet cones"...I rather them was not there (I realise that these were experimental programming) and also it could do with a convincing cockpit.Like I am not keen on the Piper cub without a pilot in...best to blank the windows...could this be done in a repaint?Anyway please understand I do know how much time it takes to build an FU3 plane and so I want you to view my views as constructive and in no way meant to pick apart others work! I can't do a plane yet! I am still working on my first airfield!!!Robs.

Guest Q-BE

im new here how do u get those aircraftI REALLY WANT THE SR71

Guest Staggerwing

>im new here how do u get those aircraft>I REALLY WANT THE SR71Read reply to your first post and you'll know :-lolThe best thing to do when you post is check the box that says;"Subscribe to this topic to receive email notification when a new message is submitted"That way you don't miss anything you are waiting for..

Guest fu3

Wow! That was a blast from the past, so to speak :-roll3 1/2 years ago? Whoa there! Oh well, I did the Twin Otter and the Staggerwing (that wasn't on the list ;-) ) but few came forth to add any more.Oh well :-waveRegards,Jon Point