Sign in to follow this  

UK-South Cardiff International Airport ?

Hello all,I intend to try to assemble Cardiff International Airport.If one among you already connected on the subject, that he wants me of to inform well so that I change project.On the other hand, if there are no objections, I seek a associate for modeliser the buildings starting from photographs which I will be able to communicate to him. Is there a volunteer?In a friendly wayLucBonjour tous,J'ai l'intention d'essayer de monter Cardiff International Airport.Si l'un d'entre vous s'est d

Guest R_Driscoll

I can help with models if you like.Je volontaire pour modeliser si tu aime.RobD.

Guest andy9164

If you want the official airport diagrams ican get them from the Cival Avaiatio Authority in the UK. Let me know.Also if you want runway models I can do those as well.Andy

Hello and thank you Andy,I accept all documentations which enable me to do good work, and I accept your collaboration also with pleasure. We will planifirons together this we will be able to do one and the other. We need also a modelisor of buildings, I cannot make.Here my E-mail: li.marilier@wanadoo.frDo not send especially documents to me with the extention .txt because my outlook express train block them to me like suspect files... Cordially. LucBonjour et merci Andy,J'accepte toutes documentations qui me permettent de faire du bon travail, et j'accepte aussi avec plaisir votre collaboration. Nous planifirons ensemble ce nous pourrons faire l'un et l'autre. Il nous faut aussi un modeliseur de b

Guest andy9164

Luc,Have sent some information to the mail address you gave above.Just shout if you need any help, I did, and I have learnt a lot.Andy

Guest Motormouse

Hi,I suppose I'm uniquely positioned to help out here :-)Not only is Cardiff Airport just 'over my garden fence', but I also worked there until March this year, let me know what you need in the way of pictures etc.I've also got official 'Jeppy' approach plates for Cardiff too :-):-wavePete

Guest andy9164

That is good good news and certainly helpsI think I said in a e-mail that I would be prepared to make the runway.I have lenghts, width, etc, but markings are a problem. What I have learnt so far is there are 3 types of runway, visual, non-precicision, high precision. Each one has "extra" markings. Visual for example only has numbers identifying the runway and a centre line, high precision has 4-5 additional markings.So my question is, do you know what sort of runway (I would assume High precision) and any pictures or memories of the markings would help. If not it doesnt matter I can make a generic runway.ThanksAndy

Pete Welcome,There are not small helps, I am charmed that you wish to join to us. You can probably get images more precise to us than those which I poss

Hello Andy,Our messages are plugged !I will forward the documents to you which could forward me Pete. With less than it does not address them directly to you. One tr

Guest andy9164

What a superb picture. I might even frame it and hang it on my wall.I will have to use some photo software and try and zoom in on the runway to see the markings but it should give me a good idea of what we are looking at.A nice little project for the weekend.thanksAndy

Dear Rob,:D I am afflicted,x( is while returning on the heading (because there is still no volunteer to model) and by reading again your message whom I included/understood that you were voluntary to do until I hopelessly wait! Yes, yes, yes!:-ukliam I asked Motormouse if it were possible to have photographs (better than mine) of the buildings of the airport and city, I to forward it will start again and you documentation if you agree always. I contacts Andy which proposed to set up to me the track.With all my excuses,Cordially,Luc :+ Cher Rob,:D Je suis d

Dear Pete,;)Do I have you says that this final is superb? In my tests, topographically, is completely that (I did not touch with the weather).:-sun1 If you follow the heading, you saw that RobD proposes to model us the objects 3D. Without wanting to be sharp with you, do documentation think of being able to be made me arrive necessary, or address directly it to him?:-zhelp Thank you for your attention.Friendships,Luc :-wave Cher Pete,;)Vous ai-je dit que cette finale est superbe ? Dans mes essais, topographiquement, s'est tout

Guest andy9164

Luc,I will hopefully have the runway ready for you before the weekend.Please be patient with us all as we are all working on our own models and airports and are trying to fit in help for other people as well, including our day work.Will keep you posted.MerciAndy