Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Arrow, Beaver and Cessna 182 by Steve Hess

The following three files can be found in the FU3 file library:-arrow sch v11.zipbeaver sch 2.zipcessna_182_16.zipDo these three files upgrade only the panels of these aircraft, or are there modifications to the cockpit graphics, 3D model etc ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Hi Chris,Here are some shots of the Beaver sch2 and cessna 182 15. I don't have the cessna 16, but am downloading it now.I have his sch archer, not the arrow."This is my version of the DHC-2 Beaver cockpit. This version fixes the crashing to desktop problem, correct callsign, and other minor updates. Enjoy!"http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/14946.jpg"SCH C182 ver1.5 This is my updated version of Hennie's Cessna 182. I wish to thank some people for they're help on this project. Hennie for use of his 182. Daniel for help with the fight model. Erik Bj

OK, so these are a mixture of new models, different colour schemes, new cockpit graphics and panels. Thanks for the information.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png