Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Lord Gottedammerung, Read this.

Guest glidernut

You may hav thought the (GLIDING ADVICE) thread was done, but its not.It takes time to chek and compile the verius file nams.Jim B, and I hav given you sum mor advice.So for the therd time of asking, will you plees go back and read the(GLIDING ADVICE) thread ? glidernut.:-wave

Guest Quaxo

Glidernut, I'm curious - What makes you think that he didn't read the thread? Just because he didn't reply any further?Tell us, John, you're not looking for an argument, are you?!? ;-):-wave Cristian

Guest glidernut

Cristian,No, Im not looking for an argument.Im put out, Im upset.While Im wateing for a reply from that thread, Im bizy looking forand compileing stuf to help him expereans what there is to be hadfrom gliding in FU3.Only to realizs that he has alredy mooved onto another sim, FU1.Perhaps Im rong, I hope Im rong, but I suspect that Lord Gottedammerung is just another one of thowspeopl that take a quik look at FU3,s gliding potential, and thenmoov on to do there gliding in sum other sim.Thay moov on bicous thay dont look hard inuf to discuver whatFU3 has to offer in the way of gliding. There are hundreds of gliding enthusiasts in other sims, andthay hav no ider what thay are mising.glidernut.

Guest juvat2

Hello Fella's,You all have only "met" Gottedammerung here. I've "known" him for quite some time via Simhq's Jas forum. He's a fine-fine person and quite talented aircraft re-skinner, photographer, and somewhat new "papa". If anyone here have been following the pains Jas fans have been going through to enhance that fine (yet somewhat broken) sim; you'll quickly appreciate his talents, creativity and generousity in his freely giving to us Jas fan his many re-paints.His presence here thrills me greatly as I hope that he gets a deep Flight 1/2/3 bug and decides to further improve the Flight Unlimited series.I'm sure he's not ignoring or moving on to anything. Just re-uniting and enjoying everything the Flight Unlimited series has to offer. You all take care,Jim B.

Why, Juvat, you make me blush. Thank you for your kind words. Yes, I have been getting the FU3 bug. I've also been trying X-plane and Fly2 (had fly 2 for ages but it left me somewhat cold, thought I'd reinstall it to see what it was like, unfortunately, still doesn't compare - and X-plane, well, I liked the idea of having a towable glider. Trouble is, I can't get the damned thing to work, and the terrain is nothing compared to FU3).Glider. Again, accept my appologies. Hope you haven;t been too bent out of shape. I'll pop over to the thread and look at what's there. PS, my first name isn't really Lord. Just call me Gotte.