Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Time for another chat...

Guest twsimfan

Guys,The next chat will start at 14:00 EDT on Sat, June 21st. It will of course go on until whenever... :)

I should be there for the 14:00 EDT start time. Can anyone else confirm their attendance ? :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Yes, I can confirm that I'll be deaf, drunk and blind by then :-lolUnfortunately, again I get home at 3AM after having worked all night and I don't think I will still be awake by 4AM, my time! If I was, my demeanour may not be appropriate :-eekPlease have a good chat, I'll put in my dibs now for a transcript of the log to be sent to the address below. I'm always keen to learn of any potential new developments. Like the guy that's just emailed me wanting a copy of the GeeBee for the new racing sim he's BUILDING! Someone that can write game engines? And it's going to be freeware... That's what we need ;)Thanks in advance.:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest Quaxo

I will almost surely be there. I don't knw when though... as on the 19th it's my birtday, and maybe I'll go out for dinner on Saturday. Anyway, I think I will be able to log in not later than 17:00 EDT (23:00 local time)...Anyway, I think it could be a good idea to post a "reminder" message in the forum the day before... Too many people last time missed the chat just because they had forgotten!!Cristian

Tom,What time is 14:00 in english and what is the "chat" about. Dont forget I am only 2 weeks old!:-jumpy

Flightsgt,The "chat" is about any topic that you like, but it would be nice if more of it was dedicated to FU3 :-)14:00 EDT is 19:00 BST.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Quaxo

"it would be nice if more of it was dedicated to FU3"... Why, Chris? These chats have ALWAYS been devoted to FU3... almost 2% of the time!!! :-)Cristian

Guest Stearman

Hi Tom... I'm very likely to be there... but not before 16:00 EDT... see you all there!!

Ok TomI will ask the Mrs if I am allowed on the computer at 19:00 BST:-eek How do you get onto the chat?:-zhelp

Guest Rich Wren

That's a bit of luck, I'm actually going to be home from site this weekend. I look forward to catching up on the last two months...

Flightsgt,Click on "CHAT" in the menu at the top of this page.Click on "please go to our web based chat access page".Enter a nickname.Enter your real name.Click on LOGIN.You should now be on the #generalchat page.Click on "Status" at the top left.Type /join #fu3 at the bottom of the page.You should now be logged on to the FU3 chat. Just make sure that you follow these instructions on Saturday, and you'll be OK. See you there !Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thanks for the instructions Chris.I will have to get in the Q early for the computer on Sat!!!If I get in the Q on fri night I should just do it.(My wife likes to play cards and boggle)

Guest Quaxo

In addition to the web-based mode explained by Chris, you can also chat using a IRC client software - as mIRC. I use ViRC, it's free and works very well, and has many more features than the web-based chat!Cristian

Guest R_Driscoll

And Cristian, how old will you be? You youngsters just can't keep up with us party animals.Ciao, and have a great day,RobD.

Guest Quaxo

"You youngsters just can't keep up with us party animals" :-lol Well, maybe I'm younger than the majority of others here, but I'm no little kid any more... I just turned 27! :-):-wave Cristian