Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Rotating the terrain in FLED

I am sure that I could rotate the terrain in the main FLED window at one time, but I cannot remember how to do it ! Can someone please help me out ? It's much easier getting logs to line up horizontally or vertically, rather than at an angle :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

Chris,Iv never seen the Fled terrain rotated.Are you shoower you havnt drempt it ?Pooooowww!! whats that smel ?Its not me this time, Iv pact up smoking.Im off, it stinks in hear.

Guest glidernut

Pooooowww!! it stinks out there too.Its folowing me around!Ho, Its on my shoo!Sory Chris, I must hav stept in sum dog poo!glidernut.:-wave

I'd stop using those drugs if I were you John :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest glidernut

How about if you tilt your monitor at an angle ?I would serjest that you tilt your monitor so thatthe logs are verticall rarther than horizontall.This should prevent the logs from roling off the screen.Im tilted a bit myself at the moment,I think its them pils!glidernut.:-kewl

Guest jonpoint

Nah, you guys... :-lolYou CAN do it. Just let me think...No, that's too hard ;) Durn! It's a 'hold x down whilst holding y mouse button' etc thing.Sorry - bum steer... I'll DO it tonight and let you know.It's been a while between drinks with my old pal Fled ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

DON'T TILT THE MONITOR!!Glidernut, go and do something useful for a moment so I can talk to Chris.ALT + SHIFT + Left Mouse: Then left-right movement of the mouse gives clockwise-anticlockwise rotation of the view. Up-down movement zooms in-out.ALT + Left Mouse: Translational movement.But I think the SHIFT key is what you were forgetting.Hint for rotating models - there are two methods: 1) double click on selected object - change angle in object dialogue box 2) the keyboard arrow left/right keys also rotate the selected object. Also if you hit the left SHIFT key, the rotation switches between large steps and small steps - great for forcing mutliple trees to present at different angles because its fast.OK, Glidernut, you can come back in now. But just watch and don't touch anything.RobD.

You don't like to read help files.Do remember : If everything fails, please read the manual.B.Adamski

Bogdan,If this information is located in the FLED help files, then I apologise. I just assumed that it wouldn't be located there.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Thank you Robert. I shall test this out when I get home from work.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png