Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

PC Pilot article

Guest Ansgar

Hello Chris,I agree with you. ;-)So I can offer three big new packs from my side to you:1. the new B747-4002. the new BaronAvm and in consequence the following versions based on it: => the BigRed (if all the others -who modified it- agree)3. My AI-package "little upgraded" by removing the Chinook and the mid-resolution models (where actually some switch back to other planes in mid-distance)This would be possible also in short term (end of July/begin of august03).So you have the heavy job to select out of all our offers, or put them on the CD all together ;-)I contact you direct for the beta version of the B747.Best regards (also to Mark Embledon)Ansgar

Ansgar,That's great news about the high detail AI pack ! Getting rid of that Chinook, and solving the problem of some airliners changing to other types when beyond a certain distance will really improve this pack considerably........enough to allow me to use it regularly.Well done ! :-jumpy I think that it would be a great idea to include all of the add-ons that you have suggested. Just send an e-mail direct to Mark Embleton at the address below to let him know when any "copyright problems" have been cleared up :-)mark@pcpilot.netChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Uuuups Chris,there sure is a 4. addon I simply missed above:4. the DagoRed as pylon Racer!If there is interest too that is sure also available from me for PC Pilot. Sure that is only useful if the Racing Challenge from Steffen is also on the list (I recommend it!)This racing is sure interesting for a lot of guy

In case you want to include the Big Red I have already contacted the editor and stated that anything I've touched may be used. He replied with a "thank you" and asked me to provide my mailing address so that he could send me a free copy of the mag. Free copy sounds good -- please include the Big Red :-)Hans Petter

So, Issue 25 is the one that will have your article and the files for FU3?Do you know if PC Pilot will ship to Sweden? :)

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Hans,Yes, Mark seems keen to get quite a selection of FU3 add-ons on the cover CD, so I am pretty confident that he will be able to include the "Big Red". He sent me a copy of the reply that he sent you, so I was aware that you had contacted him :-)In fact, he is very pleased to have received such a positive response from the FU3 community. He doesn't always get that from the MSFS bunch :-)Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

If it doesn't, you can order it directly from the PC Pilot website. The bonus with this option is that the CD isn't stuck to the front of the magazine, which eliminates any "damn, I can't get this ****** CD off the cover without ripping the magazine apart" :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Will your article include screenshots of FU3? If so, maybe a "screenshot competition" would be a good idea? I'm sure you can make good screenshots but if people submit their very best FU3 shots it will look even better.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Jimmi,I have already completed the article, and sent Mark a large selection of screenshots.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest DLM

ChrisNo problem at all if you mention the Malibu.You can even provide a link (to my website) ;)Jimmi,Yes, PC Pilot is available in Sweden.Just look in any well assorted magazine store.// Daniel