Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Frizbee

BAe 146 / spitfire.

Guest Mr Frizbee

Having some trouble getting all four engines on the BAe 146 to start. I press 'e' once, and this starts two of the engines, press it again and it starts the other two engines. However, once the second set of engines are started they won't stay going, they putter out! What am I doing wrong in my start up proceedure for this areoplane?Also, does anyone know if there is a Spitfire for FU3, or indeed any other warbirds to download?

Guest Steffen

Hi there,you'll need to open the overhead panel (by clicking on those dashes in the upper right corner of the cockpit). There you'll find switches for x-feed or fuel pumps (I don't remember exactly). Switching those on will start all 4 engines when pressing "e".Blue Skies, Steffen

Guest Mr Frizbee

Excellent! All I need now is Queen's Flight livery for it.

Guest R_Driscoll

Agtim made a spitfire, but its a fixed model only - not flyable.

Guest jonpoint

Folks,"Agtim made a spitfire, but its a fixed model only - not flyable."ANY 3DS-based binfile (model) can be imported into an aircraft resfile! You could import the Spitfire into the Mustang for example. I know there is a lot more to creating a complete aircraft but I did 90% of the work on the GeeBee using Mustang models!Please let me know if I could help here. I'd love to see a MKIV barrel-rolling across the moors ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************