Sign in to follow this  
Guest qvdg

UK Photos 2

Guest qvdg

Sandown short fianl 23, Sandown tower, Portsmouth (for Cristian), Biggin Hill downwind, Biggin Tower (for Rob when he is all rested up ;-)Cheer, QvdG

Guest R_Driscoll

Those shots are brilliant! Very clear, very square. Congratulations (and not a single Jumbo in sight)!RobD. (I have copied the photos).

I'll second that.Very nice pictures.Thank's for sharing this.And for your next flight,- remember to bring the camera with you.This is also important referenses for the airport/scenery builders who work tireless to make addons for the UK-region.Thank's.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest Quaxo

Thanks Quentin! I saved the photos, too! :-) The Sandown final is very nice.At Portsmouth I couldn't resolve the house where I stayed - houses are too small - but a lot of memories came back anyway!! :-)Cristian

Guest qvdg

Cristian I won't have time this weekend to do screenshot comparisons with UK South. Are you interested in doing it. Please note that as Pete correctly pointed out the first shot is not Cowes but yarmouth Harbour (@1300 ft). The aircraft is a PA28 with white wings. It would have been a nice idea for Chris' article but for obvious reasons...Cheers, QvdG