Sign in to follow this  

sights of Cardiff airport

Hi Robs, Hi all, ;)As promised in Robs, here for him and you all, ahead premi

Guest qvdg

Salut Luc, Chapeau, c'est vraiment manifique. Je pense que je serait enfin obliger upgrader ma machine afin de pouvoir profiter pleinement de ce packageBravo

(It really looks great! I guess I'll have to upgrade my PC to enjoy this package) Loosely translated by a Norwegian :-)Yes, it's very easy to create a heavy package when working on a city. I'm about to finish my work on LCA and my "London heavy" package and there's no limit to where yet another model would fit in. Luc, I have quite a few new models for UK cities, most of them being made by Robert. However, I think that I've just got the hang of simple building modeling and I'm going to create a few more brick apartment (flats) buildings. You'll get them all when the London package is being uploaded. It doesn't take a very powerful PC to run FU3 but it takes a state-of-the-art PC if we create heavy packages. A city is particularly challenging since once we start adding buildings it's hard to stop. Yet, there's a limit to what will run, even on a 1 - 2 Ghz processor.My advice, focus on placing models where it's natural to fly low and slow. This means the areas surrounding the airport, up along the coast and around points of interest. In my opinion models should always come in groups. If we just place a single model of a prominent building it stands out as a sore thumb. A few trees and less prominent buildings surrounding it will soften the transition. The airport area shown in your screenshots looks like it will provide a healthy compromise between complexity and frame rates.Anyway, there are more UK style buildings coming up and even though each one won't be 100% correct for any given place they will help create variety and capture the look of Britain. (Note, I'm talking of the city now, not the airport). Further, I've repalettized a lot of Seattle models and some of these may fit. To add variety to the car park you might choose a Mercedes, a red sports car, a BMW, a delivery van and a couple of different buses.best regards,Hans Petter

Hi les amis,Thank you for your Quentin appreciation. I took Hans note. I know that certain our buddies will see the simulator slowed down by the size of the package, but while building I envisaged the simple modifications, which carried out will give again punch with their computer. All these buildings will be useful to me for Cardiff city, with regard to the cars, I poss

Guest TFT1

Hi,it looks great, but where is Cardiff?TFT