Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

New Baron 58 in Hanger

I just uploaded the new Baron 58 with my updated panels. It has a lower VFR panel. Enjoy! The New Big Red panels will be along soon.

That looks great, Steve. We should hopefully be able to get this panel (and the Big Red version) on the PC Pilot cover CD. I will confirm this with Mark, and then let you know.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Steve,Will the Big Red package also be the complete plane .res file ? If so, then that is excellent news, since we will not need to include the original Baron and Big Red packages on the CD. In other words, we are saving space for other FU3 add-ons :-jumpyChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Hey Steve, I see that some of my cockpit bitmaps have been adapted for this one. I'm flattered, thanks :-)Hans Petter

I needed to borrow a pixel or two. Bid Red should be finished soon. It required a lot more work.

Guest R_Driscoll

Congratulations Steve! This is turning into a busy week - between you and Ansgar, two massive leaps forward at once. Now I just have to go find the keys to the old Baron so I can move the Cherokee so the Goose can be slide out to make room for the DC3 to allow the Dash 8 across so that the new Baron 58 doesn't block the new 747 or stop the towplane being hooked up to the Blanik when it arrives ...Traffic Jam!!!!!!!!I hope to start flying your latest tonight. This is amazing, and I am gobsmacked (as glidernut would say).RobD.

Guest glidernut

Thanks Steve, dont woury about pinching bits and peeses.Iv just pinched a trim wheel from Ansgar but dont tel him.By the time Iv changed its dimentions and coler and shadeing, he will never know.In fact, I got my iye on one or two bits on yours.glidernut.:-wave

Hello Steve.Thanks for another great addon.I have tested it for some flights out of Portland.Exellent work again.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

Well I have flown it, and the cockpit is remarkable - clean and smooth and very very functional. The whole plane now looks very complete http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/33656.jpgEarly evening shot over London - note lights!Thanks again - this is a brilliant plane and well-worthy of addition to the hangar.RobD.

Guest Dann

This Baron has, amazingly, unseated Steve's Cessna 185 as my "owned" aircraft in Flight Unlimited III.Excellent work, Steve.

Guest CaptRolo

Steve ; Very good . I like the new panels . Smooth flying . CaptRolo