Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

2004 Updates

Oh dear, I feel like one of those developers who releases a patch on the same day that their game hits the store shelves ! I have noticed that one or two files that I thought had been modified, er......haven't been :-) Therefore, I will be releasing a 2004 Update pack later on tonight. This isn't a serious disaster or anything, but after putting in so much time and effort on the main packages, it is a touch annoying :-)I have taken the opportunity to include the latest version of my Ranger Creek package. However, this involves using FLED to remove the existing runway model. If the mere mention of the word "FLED" fills you with abject terror, then select one of the following options:-1. Contact me at Christopher.Low@btinternet.com, and I will explain what you need to do.2. DON'T INSTALL THE NEW PACKAGE !The other updates modify the AIRSPACE.txt file in the SanFran region (the three airports that have been upgraded to tower controlled status have had their airspace modified slightly), and the AIRSPACE.txt file (same as above) and AIPLAN.txt file (one LEG statement has been designated as LWG :-eek ) in the Seattle region.The updated Ranger Creek package will enable AI Renegades to fly between this airfield and the latest version of Swanson.One more point. Installing the GARIBALDI package in SanFran 2004 will also involve removing the existing runway model. Once again, if you are unsure about how to do this, you only need to ask ;-)Best Wishes,Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Please disregard this notice. The 2004 Updates pack will shortly be removed from the FU3 file library (together with the Seattle 2004 pack). Anyone who requires the upgrades can e-mail me direct at the following address:-Christopher.Low@btinternet.comChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Why was Seattle 2004 removed?

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Jimmi,There are several factors involved here, but the situation appears to be getting better. If you did not have a chance to download Seattle 2004 (and you still want it), then let me know, and I will send it to you via e-mail.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

OK please email the update and the Seattle 2004 pack to jimmi.gruen@swipnet.se

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Any news about the Seattle 2004 pack? :)

MSFS / XP

Jimmi,I sent you the Seattle 2004 pack. Did you not receive it ?Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Actually I did receive it ;)Mozilla mail sorted it under Junk Email for some reason, so I didn't notice the message at first.

MSFS / XP

JUNK e-mail ? :-fumeWho is this Mozilla guy ? I want a word with him :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png