Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

New Paint for New Baron

Guest harry3

Yes, looks really great! I don't know why the Baron' model is my favorite now. Maybe because of the girl sitting inside :-lol Regards,Harry :-)

Guest jonpoint

Steve,I'm shocked! Actually I'm not - all FU3 developers need a fix of SOMETHING... Seriously, I'd like to see a skimpier top on the copilot and maybe a couple of 'mile-high' applicants in the rear :-eek I'll have to keep it out of my plnpile folder (in case my daughter finds it) and just load it late at night ;)PS Ansgar, can you add some extra axles to her chest so they wobble up and down when you shake the stick? :-lol :-lol It's good to see someone having fun with their hobby :-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

As inferred in the original post, the R rated passenger is topless. It will be a by request option. Sorry about the 'black bar' but you get the idea. :-ukliam

Guest Motormouse

Thats what they mean by the term "in-flight service" :-lol:-wavePete

Guest harry3

Hi Steve!Where do I get this special version from? :-lol Maybe then some other friends will enjoy flying FU3 too? ;-)Regards,Harri :-)