Sign in to follow this  
Guest GabrielR

BYE BYE Avsim

I am now going to bed :)Goodnight Anniette xxxxxxxxxx

Why go to bed?It's a brilliant sunny day! (in Sydney, Australia).Peter Sydney Australia

Don't let the sim bugs bite. :DBrent

Goodnight sleep tight...BTW - I am looking for a PATCH, can anyone help me out. This patch would fix obvious flaws, and should have been rectified by the manufacturer.I hope Avsim does not delete this thread and ban me for asking about a patch. It is ludicrous that I cannot ask about a much needed patch.This patch will solve all of my problems.By The way, the patch is needed for one of my pool toys. I would post this on the Avsim Swimmming Pool Forum, but I did a search and could not find a topic thread. I did find 374765736587635876325876 references to something of a MSFS Patch, but alas, nothing about my swimming pool toy floatie patch.Thanks for your help with my Patch problem. :-)Regards,Joe :-wave******************************Picture Gallery of My Flight in a 1945 SNJ-6 on June 1st, 2002Joliet, Illinoishttp://home.attbi.com/~jranos/FrameSet.htm******************************.http://home.attbi.com/~jranos/mysig.jpg http://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube. 

Hi,I went to sleep and then got really lonely and wished i had not been so quick to say BYE BYE to Avsim so I shall sleep here tonight ;)Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Instead of using the "P" word we could substitute some code word such as "bandaid" or "tourniquet". This way the powers that be wouldn't know what we were talking about. Shhhhhh.D***d

Actually, the sim is perfect. No need for any kind of fixing unless you're running substandard tweaked to death equipment. Yeah to the manufacturer. I never tweak anything and am running a 4+ year old machine. Works perfect.

Guest ront1

Good night John Bo errr I mean Alpha.Ron

Suggested code word = bulikulaUse that, and at least I will know what you are talking about. :-lolDon't ask, you have to look it up all on your own .... HINT: was the name of this country's first locally built and crewed, Research Vessel (RV for short).Multiple points awarded if you get the definition of Bulikula correct and the name of the country that built that research vessel. Triple action scores if you can name the two designers of the vessel. Double action scores if you can only name one.

Is there a PATCH for insominia ?Anniette xxxxxxxxxxxx

TomDefinition of bulikula: the rare golden cowry, Cypraea aurantiumCountry of origin RV Bulikula: FijiDavid

Hmmmmm,Seems that all Alpha has to do is announce she's going to bed and it generates more activity in 30 minutes than most threads in days. :-)Mike Stone

Mike, If you would just come out with a GMAX model of a water bed, think of all of the conversations that would start....MikeKOCF(The 5 month old daughter just woke up.....no sleep for me yet)