Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Chat time again... Sat 9/13...

Guest twsimfan

Guys,Time for another chat. The "official" start time will be 14:00 EDT unless anyone has a good reason for a change. Not that the start time means much anyway... come when you can and stay as long as is convenient.I hope we can get some more of the RFers this time... make it a real bang up FURF! ;-)

Tom,I hope that we can get a lot more PEOPLE to attend !!I will be there for the 14:00 EDT (19:00 UT) start time.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Rich Wren

I hope it actually happens this time. :-)I should be able to make it around the 14:00 start time too.Cheers,Rich.

Guest Stearman

Great, I'll be there (unless the ceiling falls down on me or something...)See you!!

Sorry, I won't be able to attend since the FU III chats always coincide with my work weekends (every second). I'll look for a chat log on Sunday :-)Hans Petter

How do I find the chat program again and what are the settings. Lost it awhile ago when my HD crashed. Thanks.

Guest Ansgar

I will try it and actually it should be possible for me.See you all tomorrow. (If I suddenly can not I will post that here.)Ansgar

Guest Quaxo

Steve, you can do a search on Google for vIrc, it's a freeware client with the same functionality of mIrc, but more free, more light, and better overall! :-)I will be at the chat, but as usual, I'll log in at about 22:00 European time... (2 hours after the official start).Cristian

Guest Stearman

>How do I find the chat program again and what are the>settings. Lost it awhile ago when my HD crashed. Thanks.Hi Steve, easiest way is using the web based chat system.Simply follow this link:http://www.avsim.com/cgi-bin/newirc/irc.cgi...then type your nickname and, once logged in, just type:/join #fu3Hope that helps, best regards!!

Never mind, Ansgar. Let's hope that you get permission from the wife for a quick "half hour" later on, eh ? :-lolChris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I look forward to "seeing" you at 9 p.m. Cristian......UK time :-)Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Thanks to all that attended...I'll try to get a log up in the morning.