Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

My newest creation in progress: "The Concorde" !

Guest Ansgar

@Andy (9164)I will give my best to make your dream alive here in our FU3-land very soon. :-)@Andy (AndrewW)Hi Andy,do you own that DVD and know if she has disturbing background noises? What I need are sound recordings which are clear and clean of music, and/or other dominant distortions like other planes etc.It

Guest andy9164

Ansgar,I had a good look round on the internet yesterday and could not find any real life recordings of Concorde.However, I did find a couple of files for FS which contain plenty of wav files. I have had a listen but unfortunately don't know if they are realistic enough for you. Might be worth having a listen. There are Idle's, Flaps Up and Down, Gear etc Files are located at:Avsim (mmmmm) thats here. Filename - con3dpit.zip (size 13meg) This also has textures and graphics for the cockpit.Flightsim.com Filename - lmcncdsd.zip (size - 2.6meg)Will keep searching.Andy

Guest Quaxo

Hm, if there are flaps up/down sounds, it seems like they won't be realistic at all, probably not even from a Concorde - as the Concorde doesn't have flaps at all! :-) But maybe they're actually nose up/down sounds...Cristian

Guest Staggerwing

Ansgar,I do have the 10th anniversary passengers packet from the Concorde if you might want anything scanned for inclusion in the package. Seems like a good use for it :-)I guess the best thing would be the emergency proceedures card.

Guest Ansgar

Hello Tom,actually it is much to early to talk from a "package". But later in development it is sure a good idea to add this goodies.I would be glad to add them later on. Pls. feel free to send them to me then.Andy:If everything fails I will mix some existing sounds up. Actually I have already a lot of sounds for the FS2002 Concorde. (i.e. the con2k2fx.zip 7,3MB is a nice one)But it