Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quaxo

About the next UK update

Guest dcreeves2000

>I think that, if it's possible, we should keep everything>independent from other folders, because the UK users have aAgreed. I think the next update should require a complete reinstall(!) so that UK-South can be on its own. FLED write the beacons file for me too now that I have just the OT *folder*; I was just using that to suggest that it may be doing this because it thinks the beacons are being placed in the OT.Dave

Guest Quaxo

>I was just using that to suggest that it may be doing this because it thinks the beacons are being placed in the OT.Yes, maybe it's so... I don't know how FLED decides where the beacons belong... Anyone has an idea here? :-)Cristian

Guest dcreeves2000

>Anyone has an idea here? :-)If not here, then maybe the original developers can help us - I have asked around today to see if anyone can put us in touch with them, particularly at Ion Storm and Irrational games, both of which are companies where most of the LGS team went after it went bust. You never know...Dave

As some of you know I keep the UK south region as a totally separate instance of FU3, without the outer terrain. I really recommend this approach and hope that this platform will be compatible with future developments.best regards,Hans Petter

Guest R_Driscoll

I can make the modelmip.tag extended model databases. I am happy to stop making new models for the present, but I will continue to make night versions of existing models up until the deadline - these should not cause problems or confusion, and its nice to have a night life. I will send these to Cristian when ready.I suggest airports should be allocated as tower-controlled or unicom based only on their actual status in the real world.RobD.

Hi QuaxoUK_London was based on the Seattle files, later with UK_South I just changed the palette resource and the modelmip of cause. The remaining files are still Seattle area...I never used radar control and ILS in FU3 so I can't help in this topic, but if the San Francisco sound names does not work it's may be the Seattle files that are blocking it.Contribution:Hope to get my 66 megatiles of all Noth-East of Cambridge and the missing parts South East of Cambridge ( Lowestoft, Ipswich ...) ready and also the elevation of this part and a raw classification ( that means wet terrain :-) so caution at landings outside defined airports)Megatiles:BTBF ... BYBC ... ...BTAX ... BXAW .... BVAUcurrently there are not airports defined for this area .Duxford and the models are for December / January not earlier :-wave agtim