Sign in to follow this  
Guest Motormouse

All you wanted to know about flying

Guest twsimfan

Pete,Good stuff... I got the link saved. Great for us would be pilots.

Guest Dann

Funny, I had just "found" that site again in my bookmarks last night...had set it there who knows how long ago!Excellent resource, it seems...Dan

Guest Motormouse

Thats' what I did too :-lolI was having a 'clear out' of my 'Favourites' I'll keep that one though :-):-wavePete

Guest andy9164

The home page works on my principles. fig 1. Stick your thumb in the air to line up with the runway,fig 2. Use thumb or forefinger to press "page up" key when you can't get enough altitude to get over mountains.Seriously, this looks like a good read.Andy

Sorry Pete, but I'm baffled. Why would I need to visit this website ? ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest R_Driscoll

Chris, why in the world do you need to ask? Someone has to check that this guy's got it right and fix up his mistakes.RobD.

Guest jonpoint

Chris,Rob is right here. I was reading a section on trimming and I'm sure he's got something wrong there - your methods are much simpler :-lol:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Unfortunately, the internet seems to be full of nutters providing outdated information :-lolChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png