Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ansgar

My Concorde project in progress...

Guest twsimfan

Ansgar,You never cease to amaze me! :)I wouldn't have thought it possible... but that was true of the DC-3 and the 747 as well. Actually I don't think it is possible... you just haven't figured that out and did it anyway! :-lol

Guest jonpoint

Ansgar,OOOOOEEEERRRRRRR! She is one beautiful lady - even with no makeup ;)Just amazing! What can I say? Looks like you have everything sorted-out with the gear - the 8axle limit is a pain. As you know, I gave up on the Dash-8 and used 3 with the doors not being animated. Your perseverance has paid off here! Maybe, in the future you could help me get my doors working - but not now! I don't want to hold-up our new 'Queen of the Skies'. The nose appears good too. I know how hard it is to close, parallel surfaces rendered properly!You gave us the King (not Elvis - though it could be... the 747 I mean), now we get the Queen!PS I hope you can slow down for a minute and try the packages :-lol:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest andy9164

Ansgar,I dont know how you do it, but this looks suberb. Please keep up the excellent work.Andy

Guest qvdg

Wow Ansgar this is amazing ! As a humble beginner I don't know how build such detail so fast. Perhaps when you get a moment you could give a few pointers on this axel business as I have no moving parts at all on my little creation.Thanks for moving FU3 into higher mach numbers,:-waveCheers, QvdG

Guest Ansgar

Hello toghether and a nice "thank you all for the warm words" in advance. :-jumpyThe model is quite good and close to it

Guest Allan_D

Hi Ansgar,I really need to thank you for your creations for our FU3 World, I've moved on a wee bit to that other Simm,Most of that was for the Multilayer thing, It's a total blast to fly online with your internet buddies, Another reason was that I like to explore the whole world area.But I do still love FU3 for it's best features also, I can land on the Bridges, Buildings, Domes, Ballparks, etc. I never fly the big Planes in FS, But I do fire up FU3 and take your 747 for a spin once in awhile. If I wish to go really fast I take Daniels Wild ride ( the SR) up to 100,000 ft and 21,000 miles per hour, You guys are both amazing, along with lots of others in here.I still have lots of Fun with Tom's Skyhawk and the amazing Beaver.I had to be careful how I typed that :-lolI would enjoy doing something back for you if I could, If you still fly in the US area I'll build the Yellowstone Airport and send it to you.If I remember correctly you already have a copy of my Yelm area package, and hopefully you have a copy of my Oswald Field, If not and you'd like them send me a note. With all the new models in here now, Thanks you Jon and Rob it looks like it would be fun for me to do this Yellowstone.If your not flying in the US anymore then it will not make a difference and I'll just thank you for your add on planes, They are fantastic.Have Fun :-newburnAllan and Puppyhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest R_Driscoll

I don't fly much in the OT, except direct flights between the regions and occasional visits to the Grand Canyon. My computer is still set up to do this though - I just don't seem to get much spare time away from scenery development! I think places like Grand Canyon and Yellowstone have great appeal because of the natural scenery. Since the terrain data is already there, is there anyway we could get the textures to replace the default scenery. Or even model some of the features (I think that would need a GMax approach rather than my edit-text approach).RoBD.

Guest Ansgar

Hello Allan (and Puppy),Thank you very much that for that very kind words. :-)Indeed it seems you also like my creations. I rmembered that you - and you

Guest Stearman

Hi Ansgar, I've just learnt from Avsim's news page that last passengers' flight ever of a Concorde will be next October 24th... :-(Any chances you'll have something ready for that time? ;-)(just kidding...)Thanks in advance, best regards.

Let's just hope that BA can keep one flying for air shows and special events. I see no reason why Airbus can't provide information and technical details regarding the maintenance of this great plane to any other company that is prepared to do the job for just ONE aircraft. Qinetiq were apparently interested in doing this if Virgin Atlantic had acquired Concorde, so why this is such a great problem for Airbus is anyone's guess.It seems that Airbus were only ever interested in providing maintenance for Concorde so long as Air France were still using them.Gee, thanks Air France. We owe you one......not.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

Hello Daniel,yes, that date 24. October I remember also. :-(It seems to be the last chance to make sound recordings of the real thing is gone for me. :-(And I didn