Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

Final L-13 preview!

Guest jonpoint

With release in the next 7 days or so, Here's some previews of the new unpowered glider (Blanik L-13) and associated scenery packages!Close to the ridgehttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/43530.jpgLewis Creek belowhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/43531.jpgNice day, nice lift... nice!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/43532.jpgShoot the gap!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/43533.jpg:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

The pics are nice but can't show the feeling of gliding. I've had the pleasure of beta testing this over the last two evenings and its a sensational experience, right from the moment of being hurled into the air to touchdown - its like tranquility and adrenaline spray-foamed into one bite-size portion and then chocolate-coated. Roughly. And so easy! Easier than flying a powered plane (and lots less chatter from #### betty in control).Great work, John and Jon!

Guest jonpoint

Rob, you have a 'way' with words...I think you've summed it up for me ;)BTW, if you click in top-right corner, a radio should pop up. I leave mine off...:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest glidernut

Ges how this pair of nuters are, testing an erly verion of the Blanil ?There was inuf room in this erly verion for the hole famaly, inclooding the dog and kichin sink.Fortunatly, it shrunk in the wash, and is nouw the right size. glidernut.:-wave

Guest qvdg

Ummm ? is anyone steering whilst you guys wistfully gaze into the camera ;-)QvdG

Guest glidernut

No, no one was flying it.I thort he was and he thort I was.We argued about that all the way to the hospitl.Fortunatly, after that little insident, Jon fixed up the Blanik pritty goodand it flys like a dreem now.Inkase your wundering which is which,he is the ugly one and I am the hansum one.glidernut.:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

"Inkase your wundering which is which,he is the ugly one and I am the hansum one."I'm glad you clarified that for me. I was wrong, I thought that you were the one in the back. ;-)Whoops, sorry Jon, ahhh, you're both ridiculously handsome and I'm jealous (but the plane looks better than you both). And you're not getting my picture to scare your kids with.RobD.

Guest jonpoint

John,What did we do with the family, dog and sink? There was no trace at the crash er... landing site? I think we lost them during that 5 minute inverted stage we went through - sure seemed crowded :-lolBTW, I actually left the back seat empty to give one the feeling of solitude - never having flown solo myself, of course!:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Jon, I expect the Blanik any moment. Any chance of getting the ASW in the near future too?RobD.