Sign in to follow this  
agtim

B25 Mitchell as static model is uploaded

North American B25 Mitchell:Number of faces:1286This model is using just 1 MIP mapBuilt with Anim8or 8.5Model intended for strong computers, can drop frame rate.This model will run with the San Francisco or Seattle palette.The .bin file is palette independent but the .mip file depends on used palette !http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/44583.jpghttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/44584.jpg :-wave agtim

Guest R_Driscoll

This is excellent! I think I need to dot a few of these around airfields asap. I reckon we could just about run an airshow now.

Guest jonpoint

!!!!!Fantastic, Andre ;)More models, more models...:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest glidernut

Thanks agtim, You sed to hav fun, Well, I am, Your B25 as a flyabl aircraft has see throo cokpit glass anda see throo gun turet in the knose.All good fun.glidernut.:-wave

Hi Glidernut,How do you transform a static in a flyable as a quick job ?Do you just recreate 3ds file and then load it into a plane.res using resourceViewer ?I never tied this out :-) :-wave agtim

Thanks Jon,I know you are an anim8or user, how do you save the UV mapping values ? As soon I reedit the object UV is reset for the part to default. :-wave agtim

Guest glidernut

agtimNo converting to E or 3Ds nesosery.Its ded simpl.Hers how. Opend a res file with ResVewer,GO TO3D ModelsImort singlb250.BINThen highlight the next file dounImort singlb250.BINThen highlight the next file dounImort singlb250.BINAnd so on, and so on, until you get to the crash models, you dont hav to do thees, just go fly your new flyabl.Er, you did make a back up didant you?Just lately, Iv had fun flying a tree, a dragon, a bilding, and evena cloud I got from GENPILE sky.res.Flying a cloud, was the only time I hav ever seen a cloud in FU3 cast a shadow.glidernut.

Guest jonpoint

John,"Flying a cloud, was the only time I hav ever seen a cloud in FU3 cast a shadow."Funny that, eh? I once replaced my P51 model with RobD's Mazda 323 to go for a 'drive' (yes, I altered the flight model so it didn't fly) but everywhere I went, it had this P51 shadow underneath it :-eekI eventually worked out that some planes use the lowest-resolution model for the shadow. The Stemme/Blanik does for example.Another thing I tried the other night was replacing the F4 model with... nothing! Well, there is one crosshair so you know where 'front' is but it allows 360x360 views whilst gliding - better than the F1 view ;) I don't think I'll leave it there for the upload though.:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest CaptRolo

Thanks Agtim : Looks really good . !!!I'm busy seting up wireless network with my three computers . will download soon .CaptRolo

Hi Glidernut,Thanks for info, didn't expected it so simple :-)will try it :-wave agtim