Sign in to follow this  
Guest Quaxo

Screenshots site - Without FU3!

Guest Quaxo

Hi all,I've found this site:http://simscreens.net/It's nice, has many nice screenshots from all kinds of sims - BUT it doesn't have FU3 shots! This is irritating! ;-)Maybe someone should show them that FU3's graphics are far better than FS98's? ;)Cristian

Guest R_Driscoll

Thanks for this link Cristian! I went straight in and compared some of my recent airports with screenshots there. Somebody is doing some brilliant modelling out there - the detail was wonderful. I think I can improve my own efforts based on this. It only took a couple of minutes browsing to get some great ideas! RobD.

Guest jonpoint

Ah Rob,Great ideas I got plenty of - how's the new FBO? There's a 'rural' style one coming this week with the 'Lewis Valley' package!Oh, and a corrugated iron water tank ;)What we need is for some people to do some great things with them, huh?:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

To be honest, I've found it easier to do the big airports than the little ones, because its easier to get pictures, and I've BEEN to big airports but not to little ones. So I don't have any clear idea about what to build for the smaller ones. Your efforts in making specific models for bush and rural strips is very handy! And people like the bush pilots, Bogdan, Andy, Andre, you and others have done a lot to add realism (or is that realsim?) to our packages. I think I would like to get more involved in bush strips - but the difficulty is making things that look natural - grass fields, rock outcrops, beaches, etc - these are 2000 times more difficult than a square terminal. For private flights, having your own little area with a few rusty tanks and rustic sheep is excellent, and is the reason I put so much effort into developing my original Sky Harbour package. I would love to redo this package with the greater range of models now available (I was using bungalows for the train terminal!).RobD.