Sign in to follow this  
Steve Hess

Tiger Moth

Just starting, But have to go to Dallas, Texas for two weeks. P.S. Big Red Cockpit is almost completed.(it was a tough one)

Guest qvdg

Magnificent Steve ! I was wondering how you would do the compass. This is going to be a great little hedgehopper. For my part I have been tidying the model with some help. I still have a few too many polyons but the untextured model is looking not too bad now. I hope to have the model ready for texturing in one months time. I will be having my summer holidays in Aus for 3 weeks so I have set this as a deadline hoping that some gifted aircraft texturers can take in over during this period. I will post some screenshots of the model over the weekend. Thanks again for your super contribution :-)Cheers, QvdG

Guest qvdg

Here are some recent snaps.Cheers, QvdG

Steve's cockpit looks great and so does the untextured Tiger Moth. This will be a great one! Evidently, I'm also looking forward to the new panel for the "Big Red" Baron :-)best regards,Hans Petter

Guest Stearman

Hi Quentin & Steve... you're doing an amazing work with the Tigermoth.In fact, you are keeping me hooked to FU3 even nowadays, when the calls from MSFS are stronger every time.>> I will be having my summer holidays in Aus for 3 weeks>> so I have set this as a deadline hoping that some gifted>> aircraft texturers can take in over during this period.(Would someone named Erik read that, by chance?) :-hahThanks in advance guys, keep up the good work, best regards.

Guest jonpoint

Steve,Great stuff! I can almost smell the castor oil now. Or is that the chips? Oh no... the chips! (Sorry, bad Aussie TV ad). Seriously, this sim gets reinvented every month ;)Quentin,Hols in Aus? Don't happen to be coming Sydney-way, would you? Maybe we could drag young Robert out for a bite and a chin-wag? Just an idea, let me know!:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest R_Driscoll

Very happy to be dragged out! Let me know.

Guest twsimfan

Steve & Quentin,I can't keep up with all the great FU3 aircraft these days... looks to be another fine one.Thanks guys! :-sun1

Guest jonpoint

Quentin,There you go - Rob's keen! We'd be the two guys holding the 'Welcome to Seattle' sign :-lol...or the two guys being hassled by security ;):-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Guest qvdg

Jon, Rob, I would love to crack a coldie with you guys from the FU3 Asia Pacific Chapter but unfortunately I won't be getting any further south than Tweed heads :-( So if Rob wants his passport back he will have to take the Greyhound.Jon congrats on the L13 a super piece of work. I see that the DH82 will have an American FU3 cousin. In terms of texturing if I send you the new DH82 model could you give me a heads up on the texturing ie. the screen captures necessary ? Rob, I buzzed this big sort house near the Thames the other day, you know a real toffee nosed joint with a big gate out the front and I drew some fire ! Strange neighborhood. - excellent model - keep it up and your passport is in the bag.Cheers, QvdG

Guest R_Driscoll

Well I'm sorry you're not getting down to Sydney - its a pretty important little village (after Hobart). It would be great to meet up with you still if possible! (I need my passport), so let Jon and me know your plans. Hey, why are you calling my little weekender a toffee-nosed joint?Oops. I'll try that again.We wonder why you consider our little abode in such terms?It took a couple of weeks to build (and I know I'm slow - everyone tells me I'm slow). Then again, the black taxi took about the same time. That's why I build little scenery objects and leave the Blaniks to the experts!All the best with your texturing Quentin! The Blanik is great fun, and now its raining new planes: tigermoths and DH82's (they're the same?) and ASW's and ...I get lost in my hangar these days!RobD.