Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

Diamond Point

Guest R_Driscoll

Nice shots Allan. OK, you win, FS2004 looks better (is it FS2004?). But you should still load up the UKS region and check out the airports we've done there. We may not have the optical candy but both Chris & I try to make it as "real as we can get" within the FU3 limits.We're probably pretty well into the fourth generation of Seattle, where new scenery packages are again being developed. And we're still learning and improving.RobD.

Well, Diamond Point airfield certainly looks better in FS2004 (I am assuming that this is Lago's expansion pack), but I'm not too sure if the surrounding terrain would be...or the feel of the flight models. Still, everyone has an opinion....Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

After looking up 'The Point' as it's known (great name, same as mine!), I found what every FU3er would want in a holiday home. See link below:http://www.airporthomes.com/hm0497.htmThis got me looking around the 'skyparks' of WA, and there are quite a few. Kapowsin is another one but there are >10 in western WA alone! Wouldn't want to live at Kapowsin though - too many skydiving flights :-( One would get very tired of the continuous sound of the Twin Otter (fine plane!) all day. Actually, by my experience, that would pale in comparison to the skydiving parties every weekend :-eek:-waveJon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************