Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Steve & Naji

Guest twsimfan

Guys,Computer Pilot announced a couple of months ago that starting with November they would include a CD of FS stuff with the magazine. I got the first one today. It seems that they must have an agreement with PC Aviator because it is their cover disk that thy sent.I was really surprised to find that the top 2 items in the "Freeware" section are for FU3. Specifically Steve Hess' Piper Arrow & Cessna 182. It is kind of nice to see FU3 at the top of the list for a change. Way to go Steve! :)There are also a ton of great looking FS02 sceneries by Naji Chehabeddine. :)Naji I have a question for you... is that scenery compatible with FS04? I no longer have FS02 on my system.

Guest Allan_D

Hi Tom,All of Naji's FS2 stuff seem to work ok in FS4. It's fantastic stuff, amazing what detail and effects Naja has in his scenery, Burning Oil drums will help you see the bush strips at night, Or you'll spot the smoke from a camp fire drifting in the wind during the day. If you need help or have another question you could pop a note down in the BFU forum, Most of the bush gang are using FS4.It's also a blast to fly on line with some other Pilots around you, I'd enjoy joining up with you on line some evening or weekend, It's very easy to connect, Peter has a guide of the how to's down in the Bushnet forums.LaterHave Fun day :-newburnAllan and Puppyhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest Lindy

....also has a cover CD with each issue. The CD with the newest issue apparently has some freeware for Flight Unlimited 3 on it! :-jumpy I did not purchase the magazine but thought it was really cool that a mainstream mag would include stuff for FU3. Just goes to show how good the sim really is. -Lindy :-rotor

That article was written by me, and the FU3 freeware was kindly provided by quite a few members of this forum.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Motormouse

Nice of you to drop by :-):-wavePete

Guest Lindy

I pop in occasionally. :-hah-Lindy :-wave:-rotor