Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

University

Continuing my series of posts regarding individual airfields :-), I have just noticed that there is some unnecessary VASI lighting at University (in the San Francisco region). They are positioned edgeways to the runway, and are located near one of the taxiway exit points.I only noticed this when taking a flight from Medlock Field to Bonny Doon Village in the Beechcraft Baron. I passed directly over University, and noticed a couple of VASI indicators in a very strange position.You will need to use FLED to remove them (assuming that you want to), since they are default objects.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest jonpoint

Thanks, Chris!Since starting on the DHC6, I have taken to doing some testing in the SF region. All I can say is, I hadn't installed your 2003 packages in the region and it looked waaay bare. After installing your latest set, it looks heaps better ;)Thanks for the tip, along with the 6WA8 runway move, this one's a 'cert' for any installation. I am thinking of compiling a list of these kind of issues to aid in installation/reinstallation. After my last rebuild, I realised how much I had forgotten!PS Regarding the magazine article, someone pointed out the other day that, regardless of my included aircraft uploads, models in packages etc, my name doesn't actually appear in any copy anywhere (except under a tiny shot of the Dash8). That's OK, I'm used to anonymity ;)The only part that bugs me is when people ask me who did this or that - when it was me. In this case, some models which I released after your packages were attributed to you, not me - I loved being told I should try "Chris' tyres" and "Chris Low's fuel tanks" :-LOL:-wave Jon Point*************************(effyouthree@hotmail.com)*************************

Jon,Have a look at the boxout on the right of the final page of the article. You will see your name next to each FU3 upgrade that you contributed.Sorry about "taking the credit" for some of your models :-outta I will make sure that anyone who asks me about this type of thing gets more accurate information.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png