Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

Email change, please note

Guest jonpoint

Dear All,For a number of reasons, good and bad, I am ceasing use of my Hotmail address for future communications. The truth is, many messages become blocked because the inbox fills up too fast (and no, it's not all spam). Please understand that I really appreciate the mail I get from users and other model creators however, with 30-40 messages per day, many of you will have noticed it takes me a long time to reply. I apologise for this and intend to come up with some fix in the near future. What I don't want to do is create ANOTHER forum or newsgroup to do it. Avsim is the best there is, no argument :-hahIn the mean time, please email me through the forum. It works and is reliable (and I read it most every day). If you wish to send attachments, email me first and I will give you an address to send it to. This may require you to register but why not? If other users here knew you were all out there, they/we may be keener to do more stuff ;)To those who have chosen to detract from our hobby by insinuating that there is some kind of 'war' going on between myself, Chris, Robert or Ansgar - give up (or post your comments here for all to see).Thankyou :-waveJon Point*************************

Guest Quaxo

A war?!? Why should there be a war between developers who make addons for a program they love, for free, just for passion? I just can't see how this could be...Cristian

Cristian,There isn't a war going on. Jon has simply been getting e-mails from idiots who should check their facts first before putting their fingers anywhere near their keyboards.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Ansgar

War??? ...against each other in our nice and friendly developer team??!!!Boy