Sign in to follow this  
Christopher Low

New construction work at Sequim Valley

These two screenshots show the first phase of new construction work at Sequim Valley. The dirst strip has been removed, and replaced with a runway length taxiway. Taxiway centrelines have been added, together with a new parking area.The second phase will add taxiway lighting, one extra AI parking spot, and maybe one or two hangars.I wasn't happy with the rather ugly looking dirt strip, and I also wanted to make the airfield look better, with proper taxiways and lighting. I would be happy to send this new version of Sequim Valley to anyone who wants it.....when it is completed :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest juvat2

Hi Chris,That's looking pretty good there. You already have this link?http://www.sequimvalleyairport.com/about.htmlI'll be looking forward to this.Take care,JimB.Forgot to point out the panoramic view option. Can see the structures. I think we have(stock flight3) hanger and building models that match those almost exactly. jab

Jim,I have not based the upgrades on any real photos of Sequim Valley. I just decided that the airfield looked a bit basic, and I wanted to be able to fly the Beechjet from something that looked a bit better :-)The construction work is now complete. If you want me to send you a copy of this upgraded version of Sequim Valley, then send an e-mail to:-Christopher.Low@btinternet.comBest Wishes,Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png