Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Do you plan to attend the chat on December 6th?

Do you plan to attend the chat on December 6th?  

11 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes... lookig forward to it.
    • I may but will have other responsibilities and will be in & out.
    • I don't think I can make it but will try.
    • I can't make it.
    • I wouldn't attend if I could.
    • Never attend but like to read the transcripts.

Guest twsimfan

Next Saterday... December 6th, 2003... at 14:00 EST is the scheduled date/time of our next FURF chat. Attendance was so bad last time that I wanted to see if anybody really wants one.I enjoy these things but if nobody else is interested then there doesn't seem to be much point in continuing.Please let me know what you think. :)

Guest Stearman

Sorry this time I won't be able to make it (Monday 8 is a holiday here, and we have a long weekend with the family in the mountains).I'd love to have a chat before Xmas, though, so I'd suggest 13th or 20th instead.(P.D. Tom, are you getting my e-mails? I have currently 2 unreplied. Of course you don't have to reply them, but just to make sure).Best regards,

Guest Quaxo

Tom, yes, I'll be there! I've missed very few chats, and I'm looking forward to this one! :-)As for low attendance last time, you know, these chats have always had "high and low"s - sometimes we only have 4-5 people, sometimes we have many more... :-) This is a small forum, you know! ;-)Cristian

Guest Motormouse

Hi Tom,If I get done in work in time,I'll be there :-):-wavePete

Guest jonpoint

I might actually make it this time! A combination of getting the internet happening in the flat and me returning home from work about 30 mins beforehand means I will probably still be awake then! The fact that I will be stone deaf by then (3 hours of rock 'n' roll does that...) should make no difference ;)...and you won't hear me slurring words - unless I choose to 'drink-type' :-lolJust hope some 6ft blonde sex goddess doesn't invite me elsewhere... (it happened, ONCE...).:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Quaxo

"Just hope some 6ft blonde sex goddess doesn't invite me elsewhere" ...... you hope she does NOT invite you? ......Hm.Well, if she invites you, send her to my home, saying there's a nice guy waiting for her... And if she's brunette it's even better! :-);-) Cristian

Guest qvdg

Sorry I won't be present because I will be winging my way to the Southern Hemisphere on the 6th for my Summer holidays. Think of me because we will be enduring a 24h flight (with a stop in Singapore) with a very active but amazingly cute :-) 2yr old daughter. I will try to post an update of the Tigermoth status before leaving (yes Stearman and Steve there has been some signifcant progress :-)Cheers, QvdG

Guest jonpoint

Cristian,I only mentioned it because it did happen the last time I was going to log on to the chat! I had tee'd-up with a band-member to check out his new cable connection, after the gig.Then, just as I started to pack up, this beautiful girl walks over and invites me back to her place :-eekSo, now you know why I wasn't at the chat ;)******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Allan_D

Jonathan,It's sounds like you've never heard this advice, You should not go out and look for the beautiful gals, My Mom told me to find and Marry a Ugly women then when she leaves me I'll be happy :-lolAnd if you insist on checking out these beautiful gals you should not fly while you are in that state of mind, Here is a Pic of a reported crash that was probably caused by what you just describedhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/51243.jpgI thank you for making my FU3 world lot's of fun, I'm not sure if it was you or Robert that added the Dino, But as some of you's know I add that kind of stuff in my flight game and have a hoot with it.I like FU3 to have the unexpected.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/51244.jpgHave Fun :-newburnAllan and Puppyhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest twsimfan

I guess we have enough for an "official chat". :)I look forward to "seeing" you guys!

Guest twsimfan

It was only Bob & I for a couple of hours... I almost pulled the plug. But we had lots of late arrivals and a good time was had by all.I'll get the log uploaded later tonight or in the morning at the latest.

Tom,I apologise for not being there. For the first time in ages, I just forgot that a chat was on. I looked at the date of December 6, and made the mistake of thinking that it was next week :-eekChris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest twsimfan

Guys,I got the transcript uploaded to the library a few minutes ago so it should be available for download soon.Thanks again to those of you were able to participate! :)

Guest jonpoint

Sorry for missing out (again)...I was all prepped until I suddenly came down with some sort of BAD stomach bug - in the middle of the second set :-erksWith much tooth (and cheek) clutching, I ran for the white telephone after the last song. There I spent the next 20 minutes before the last set. The last set was achieved with me sitting on a stool (makes butt-clenching easier) with eyes closed (and sunnies on for effect). I must have looked like a very ghostly version of Stevie Wonder playing bass as I reeled around - I wasn't smiling, it was clenched teeth :-(When we finished, 50 people descended on me (hey, who's your new blind bassist?) and I barely got out the door before speaking to Ruth again ;)Anyway, I'll download it and have a squizz - after I've been to the toilet...:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************