Sign in to follow this  
Guest Slicer

Help Please

Guest Slicer

Hi, A few Questions for you all. How do you take screen shots and start recording black box files? Thanks Slicer :-bluegrab

Guest R_Driscoll

Screen shots: press CTRL-ALT-p at the same time. Only indication might be some disk activity, Picture is saved as flt3xxx.bmp in your FU3 root directory.Start recording: CTRL-SHFT-r (or CTRL-R - same thing). This also stops recording. Resulting recording appears un-named in your black box recordings area of FU3. You can then name and edit it. Commands for doing this are listed in the manual.So I suppose we can look forward to some movies and pics?RobD.

Guest Motormouse

or you could try this;If you haven't already got one, inside your main flt3 folder create a new text file called 'joykeys.cfg'copy and paste this line into the 'joykeys.cfg' and 'hey presto'single key screenshots when you push the F11 key on your keyboard !!key_f11 console func Print_Screenor for back box recordings,copy and paste this line, there you go saves all that messy 'two finger' stuff don't it!!key_f10 console func Toggle_Blackbox_RecordPeteps If you don't want to use the F10 or F11 key,just change the ## in designatorkey_## to the one you wish to use.

Guest Slicer

Thanks Guys,Not long from now and you can expect screen shots and recordings to flood this fourm :-hah Slicer :-bluegrab P.s. Is there a five screen shot limit on this fourm?

Welcome to the FU3 Forum, Slicer. I would like to think that other "silent members" would be encouraged to contribute here, but some people seem to prefer to remain anonymous....and that's a great shame.Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Robert_S

Howdy Slicer, :-waveYes, there is a 5-shot limit on all forums at AVSIM. The forum software won't even allow more than five images. I've tried. :-hah[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003