Sign in to follow this  
Guest glidernut

Thank you Andre,

Guest glidernut

Thank you Andre, Thy B17 Flying Fortress 'Sally-B' and Avro Shackleton MR3: look gate.Its always a plezer to explor and play with a new model or tow.And changeing the color of the windflag in the UK was simply briliant,espeshaly the way you did it, it was a tuch geenyas.I also used it in seattle, which givs me blue wind-soks.Or if I fly in a chalange, I get wight wind-soks.Yes I know it wasant ment for Seattle, but blue or wight, is beter than camaflarge braun.Ps, And if I us the wind-sok as a fliabl model wich has a shadow, then it has a diferentbraun, or blue dipending on which of your models is uaed. see anap 2.Dont ask me why, its all a bit biyond me.glidernut.:-wave

Hi Glidernut, Thanks for your feedback.Color selection is strange some times :-)Next plane will be a static model of Quentin's Tiger Moth.I think it will be uploaded together with his flyable version. :-wave agtim

Guest R_Driscoll

I second that! You are doing all the work Andre - most of the last page of library uploads are yours! Well done. And I prefer red socks too.RobD.

Guest jonpoint

Thanks for all the stuff, Andre.My air museum kills framerates a bit but it's nice! I have your planes, Capt Bazza's and a couple of my own there (GeeBee, F18) and, (shhhh, don't tell Ansgar), the Delta MD ;)Talking of socks, I still wanna change the default sock but I cannot make sense of the 3D model and axles :-(When you open the binfile, it looks like a semi-trailer just drove through it - pole over here, part of sock there etc :-eek And the axles appear to bear no relationship to the sock, only the pole (which IS an axle).Too weird :-hmmmBTW, Rob, did you have a look at it?:-wave ******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest R_Driscoll

Yes, Jon, I had a look at it. I thought it was so obvious and straightforward that I didn't bother doing anything with it. Too simple.And you couldn't understand it? Hmmmm, oh well.RobD(Translation: no, I don't have a clue how it works either. But I refuse to admit it).

Hi all, thanks for the positive feedback, The windsock has 4 parts placed dynamically, so the movement is possible but how ? don't know there is no docu on how to do this. :-( :-wave agtim

Guest jonpoint

You too, Andre?I tried creating a new sock by just editing what was there. I duplicated all the object and axle names and simply altered the dimensions of some parts to make a larger, hopefully white sock.Durn thing just sits there all wonky with the mouth of the sock at 45 degrees :-eek Worst thing is, change this sock and they all change :-(I DO have a nice (white & red) large sock, like you see at dropzones. Unfortunately, it doesn't flutter but I have had some success with using it as a moving model. I'm using it in my 'Skydiving at Kapowsin' package, which will probably happen when the DHC6 beta is being test-flown ;):-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************