Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Please sign this card....

Guest twsimfan

Guys,Bob Stiles... aka FlyBert... is under the weather. I think it might just speed his recovery if we all gave him a hint as to how much he means to us all.So from me personally... Bob I hope your feeling your ornery self real soon... miss you around here I do! :)

Bob.From me too.I have not seen you in the forum for some time, and I also miss you around here.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest jonpoint

Flybert's off-colour?I was wondering where everyone went. The last few weeks we've been 'dropping like flies'.Bob, please make a hasty recovery so you can enjoy the festive season ;) and come back soon :-waveI miss the pitter-patter of FU3 smalltalk right now ;(******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Dann

Flybert,Best wishes and hope you're feeling better soon!Dan

Guest R_Driscoll

Get better soon, and have an enjoyable Xmas/New Year season! RobD.

Get well soon, Bob. Picnics are boring when there's nobody to talk to :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Motormouse

But not toooo 'ornery' Bob!Get yourself well old chap, 'see' you soon:-wavePetePs,Bob, if you're looking here, check your e-mail box!!

Guest Staggerwing

Hope you are on the mend Bob,.. I told you to get that speech recognition software... works from a sick bed even :-)

Guest juvat2

Best Wishes to you Bob,Hope you get well soon and have a great holiday season :-waveTake care,Jim Buffett

Guest Robert_S

I knew Tom had put a "get well" card in Racing Fools, but I didn't know this one was here!Thanks loads to all of you for all the good thoughts, and I'm pleased to be able to say that I'm "back to my old ornery self". :-)I'd be a little less ornery if not for the incessantly barking dog next door. :-rollI got the "cracker", Pete, thank you! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/...y/xyxthumbs.gif[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Welcome back Bob and get well / stay healthy :-)I was going to post a "get well" message yesterday but Avsim was more or less down from my point of view. Today the connection is as fast as it ever was and the best of all, so is Bob :-) God jul og godt nytt

Guest ChrisD

Hi Bob.I hope You recover fast, so You can enjoy the upcomming X-Mas.See U at the next chat in 'cheese unlimited' :)I wish You and Your Mother 'God Jul og Gott Nytt