Sign in to follow this  
Guest scenary

Fu3 Original High Res Extention

Guest scenary

Hi We Have Been Able To Create Additonal Scenery For The Washington Area Using Fu3 Original Format..With A Lot Of Help We Can Now Extend The Original Fu3 Scenery To Cover All Of Washington Plus ..We Still Use The Original Pallette But Wrote Our Own Code For The Maps We Still Use The Cpd Format Also ... We Feel Fu3 Sceney Format Is Still The Best Available ...We Have Change The Texure A Bit To Comform With Our Code But Very Close....Thanks ....DavidPs Love To Here Any Feed Back Or Suggestions We May Be Able To Use

Guest juvat2

Hi there,How about some screen shots. More detail on the extents of your hi-res terrain coverage. What tools did you use? Who are "we"?JimB

Guest scenary

Hi JIMBWEll Screenshots Will Follow Soon..as For Area We Plan To Cover Western Washington North To Victoria South To Vancouver...Sorry For Lingo WE ..... But A Few xProgramers I Know We Worked Together To Generate The Code..Will Mention All That Later When Its Released..As For Tools Many Envi,Ermapper Visial C++,Erdas..Etc...Hope his Is HepfulThanks.............

When/if screenshots are posted, I'll believe you.Sorry but there have been many fake posts here about new scenery, new airplanes and even FU4, so I'm VERY suspicious when reading posts like this one.

Asus Prime X370 Pro / Ryzen 7 3800X / 32 GB DDR4 3600 MHz / Gainward Ghost RTX 3060 Ti
MSFS / XP

Guest twsimfan

Jimmi,"Sorry but there have been many fake posts here about new scenery, new airplanes and even FU4, so I'm VERY suspicious when reading posts like this one."It do seem like that same old tune. :-(If we don't see any "proof" in the next couple of days this thread will be gawn!