Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stearman

Merry Xmas to all FU3 fans

Guest Stearman

Hi, this is just to wish merry Xmas and happy new year to all FU3 fans around the World, and hope our small community doesn't fade away definitely in 2004.(Come on, friends... how are those new a/c coming along?)In the meanwhile, look at this curious picture from a recent local airshow: believe it or not, this Cessna was peacefully parked on the grass, when it was pushed to that position by the turbulence created by a Chinook helicopter landing nearby:http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54202.jpgBest wishes,

Guest Staggerwing

THANKS, and Happy Holidays to you and everyone here at Avsim :-)

Guest twsimfan

A Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to you too! :-sun1

Guest R_Driscoll

And a (hic) very merry Xmas to you all too - don't flink and dry, may your fuel calcs err on the positive side, and may you never discover the wonders of ALT-G.RobD.

Guest Robert_S
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/xmas/wbaum4.gif Merry Christmas to all my friends here in the Flight Unlimited forum from my little corner of the world. :-wave[table][tr][td valign=top]http://www.avsim.com/other/usaribbon.gif[/td][td valign=center]Bob "FlyBert" StilesAVSIM Moderator[/b][/td][/tr][/table]"Don't stall on me, I have to soar!"~Richard Harvey, 1/21/2003

Daniel,The AVSIM FU3 community will not fade away in 2004.....so long as we do not let it. There are plenty of new things to look forward to, like Ansgar's Concorde, more high detail AI planes, Rich Wren's new Virgin Atlantic colour scheme for the 747 (please!), and perhaps a concerted effort to see a single, massive, combined airport and scenery pack for the entire Seattle region.Merry Christmas everyone !Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest Quaxo

A very merry Christmas to everyone from Italy, too! :-)Oh, yes, here's in Italian: "Buon natale a tutti!"CristianPS - Bob... L.A., California, is not actually a "little corner" of the world... ;-)

Guest glidernut

mery ixmath nd apppppppppppy nu erglibernit twit nit nut (hik)

Guest CaptRolo

A very merry xmas and best new year to all pilots and associates of flight.Here's too Flight Unlimited --May we fly forever --A toast to you!!!!PS .I'm buying, drink em up, for tomorrow is another day with a different set of circumstances to deal with .CaptRolo

Guest Ansgar

Hello all nice friends around here,I would like to wish you A Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year too!Like Tom I would be very happy if this nice area would live one year longer again. I for my part will stay here and help developing nice addon