Sign in to follow this  
Guest hoohah

Kudos to Chris for the PC Pilot article

Guest hoohah

Chris, you did a very nice job with the FU3 article in PC Pilot.Some of the screens had me going, "Wow!" And I've already seen just about all of it on my machine :)There must be some interest out there still for FU. I just sold a copy of FU3 on Ebay for US$60 ! However, there seemed to be little interest in the copies FU2 I had up for auction, since _nobody_ wanted them.Happy New Year,

That suggests that either lots more people already have a copy of FU2, or that some people are unaware that the San Francisco scenery can be used with FU3.Sixty dollars is a very impressive amount to receive for your copy of FU3. I have seen quite a few copies sell on eBay UK, and they are ALWAYS sold....but the best price that I have seen one depart for is

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest hoohah

Yeah, I tried to be informative in the item description(s) about using the San Fran scenery in FU3; either no one cares, or they don't understand.I still have one extra copy of FU3 (beyond my personal copy), and I'm going to hold onto it for a bit longer. I paid about $20 for the copy of FU3 that sold for $60. FU3 is getting into RedBaron 3D 'rarity' territory, I think.

Guest juvat2

I've missed Chris' articles, but decided to treat myself to a PcPilot subscription. Recieved issue 26 today. It's a nice quality, 1st rate publication. Wish I'd done this long ago. If I'm understanding the description of their service, the next issue may be in Feb.JimB.

Jim,You can still order back issues of the magazine from the PC Pilot website at www.pcpilot.net. The relevant issues are #18 (FU2 article), and #25 (FU3 freeware article).Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Guest CaptRolo

Thanks Chris . I just ordered #25 and #18 to keep with my Flight Ulimited Collection . I'm anxious to read these articles . I may suscribe to it later . I already have 4 suscriptions to Flight mags . Plane & pilot, Flying, Aviation History, and Flight Journal . CaptRolo