Sign in to follow this  
Guest twsimfan

Chat next Sat... 01/17... 14:00 EST

Guest twsimfan

Guys,Like always the start time is the "OFFICIAL TIME" and hasn't got too much meaning. I will have the log going as of that time. Come early if you wish... come late if that is all you can manage. :)

Guest Quaxo

Hehe, I guess by now you know at what time I will join! :-)This time I almost risked not being able to join... I've been without Internet for several days, due to a fault on the telephone line!! :-oCristian

I've would have liked to join you but I'll be working, as usual. I'm looking forward to the transcripts. Lately I've been flying the Beechjet a lot and I've been flying the gliders. This may not be the correct place for a speech but I'm still amazed and thrilled as FU3 weather and flight dynamics (including proper ground dynamics) are concerned. I'm going the get the hang of soaring :-)Since I joined this group and the world of FU3 the main challenges have been related to strange limits and conflicts, causing CTDs for all kinds of strange reasons. Thus, I'd like to see a main focus on creating stable versions of all regions. But then, my Seattle is fine now, except for an occasional hang during the AI loading. Hans Petter

Guest twsimfan

Hans,I have never had a CTD in FU3 that can't be attributed to an add-on I was testing. A good example was my Beaver (mine & Eric Weber's that is :)) version 1.0 had a bad sound file for the stall horn... thanks to some quick sound editing by Gideon we had 1.1 out in a couple of days.My advice is to add one thing at a time and test it out real good before putting something else in.I wish you could make it to one of these things. :)

Tom,I should be able to make it for the first couple of hours. I'll try not to forget this time ;-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png