Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jim Lynch

Dog ?

Guest Jim Lynch

Has anyone ever seen a dog standing on the porch of one of the cabins in FU 2, or 3 ? I have a friend here in town who claims that he has seen a viscous dog, baring it's teeth on the porch of a cabin someplace ? ? ?Thank you > Jim

Guest R_Driscoll

Is that Ansgar/agtim's Farallon Islands package - the cabin there was festooned with animals? Or possibly Captn Bazza's special flight office for Pier Glass? But I don't remember a vicious dog.

Guest glidernut

No I dont remember seeing it, but I do remember peopl talking about it a long long time ago hear on this foram.Was it a joke by Allan_D ? Or sumthing ?Wasant that why Allan_D started to syns off as "Allan and puppy" ?glidernut

Hello.That Dog outside the cabin is a pet we used to have at "Pier Glass Aviation".It is a huge Rotweiler garding the famous "no party" cabin:-beerchug made by Capt. Bazza in the early days.I think this was made at the end of 99-or early 2000.I will take a look at my old PGA archive and see if I can find it.So,- if you remember seeing a dog in FU3, you are correct.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest Allan_D

Hi Gang,The only Dog I remember is the one Captain Bazza added.I think this must be the one Lars is thinking of alsohttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/57542.jpgMy Puppy and the one that I believe John is thinking of is this one, My co-pilot. But he doesn't look very mean and he's always with me.Here we are hunting wild pigs for his dinner :-lolhttp://forums.avsim.com/user_files/57547.jpgI have never seen another dog in FU2 or FU3 yet, I really hope someone does find him.Have Fun :-newburnAllan and Puppyhttp://avsim.com/hangar/air/bfu/logo70.gif

Guest Jim Lynch

Lars, that Rotweiler definitely sounds like the one. I would be eternally grateful if you could brief me on how to install it in FU-3. My friend is driving me bonkers searching for that damm dog.Thanks > Jim >Hello.>That Dog outside the cabin is a pet we used to have at "Pier>Glass Aviation".>It is a huge Rotweiler garding the famous "no party">cabin:-beerchug >made by Capt. Bazza in the early days.>I think this was made at the end of 99-or early 2000.>I will take a look at my old PGA archive and see if I can find>it.>>So,- if you remember seeing a dog in FU3, you are correct.>>Lars Peter.>:-wave

Hello Jim!Hmm.- I fired up one of those old PGA planes at Olympia airport,and guess what.The building with the dogs and the girl was still there at the westside of the airport.I did not hear any music inside, so there was not any "NOPARTY"at the moment.:-cool Allan gives you the files?-that is very good.Take care.Lars Peter.:-wave

Guest R_Driscoll

I also used this PGA office in the McChord scenery. Just taxi to the right (east) from the start point and it is between the trees and the line of F16's. You can drive right in!