Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Daytime strobe and nav lighting for AI Traffic

On my wish list....Can any of you boffins work out how to get the ai aircraft to switch on their nav lights in the day?........Ed :-cool

Guest HeavyFan

Yeah I would love to see this Feature also!! So we don't need to use the Aircraft Labels to spot Ai in the Air! PLEASE somone find a fix out there! MIKE-:)

I third that...it really must be a hard thing to do...deeply coded or something. This Hobby Just Keeps Getting Better... :-yellow1Kind RegardsRobert

Vl3MQY.png

Guest Heather 636

I'll add my vote! Would be nice!

Guest GabrielR

I am not a guru, but looking at the way it works it has to do with some place in the time o the day, an specific hour at dusk when not only the AI lights, but also the Airport lights Turn on. there must be a line somewhere defining that time, Theoretically, that could be changed easily IF, and that's a big IF, that line coud be found and revealed. Theoretically, again, a expectable side effect would be having all day long lighted airports, which woudnt be a problem for me at all. The change of the scenery textures to the night ones, seem to be independet of the time itself, they seem to be a result of various factors including those related with seasonal changes in the places that are far from the ecuatorial line where the that change ocurr, as in real life in a very short range of time betwen the 18:00 hrs to the 18:45. Agan, this is just a theoretical exercise product of the observation of the changes produced during a day and in different places and seasonal times. Hope some day one of those gurus ot there can find those lines and give us the chance to change them.

Lights definitely needed - And how about having all aircraft have them on as required?Seems simple enough ;)>I am not a guru, but looking at the way it works it has to >do with some place in the time o the day, an specific hour >at dusk when not only the AI lights, but also the Airport >lights Turn on. there must be a line somewhere defining >that time, Theoretically, that could be changed easily IF, >and that's a big IF, that line coud be found and revealed. >Theoretically, again, a expectable side effect would be >having all day long lighted airports, which woudnt be a >problem for me at all. The change of the scenery textures >to the night ones, seem to be independet of the time itself, >they seem to be a result of various factors including those >related with seasonal changes in the places that are far >from the ecuatorial line where the that change ocurr, as in >real life in a very short range of time betwen the 18:00 hrs >to the 18:45. >>Agan, this is just a theoretical exercise product of the >observation of the changes produced during a day and in >different places and seasonal times. Hope some day one of >those gurus ot there can find those lines and give us the >chance to change them.

Guest GabrielR

Still Loking for something inside..........Nothing found yet.Guru's work really needed here S.O.S

Guest GabrielR

I'm real close, starting to tweak a couple of things, I hope Im in the right way........... Cross your fingers!!

Guest HeavyFan

I am crossing an Praying you find a way to do it! GOOD LUCK!!! MIKE eagerly weaiting! -:)

Guest Heather 636

My prayers are with you Gabriel!I'd REALLY like to see this accomplished.Sincerely,Heather

can you lower the contrail while you are in there ,for me please :)Anniette xxxxxxxxxx