Sign in to follow this  
Guest HeavyFan

Daytime strobe and nav lighting for AI Traffic

Anniette,what do younmean with lowering the contrail?you mean having contrails at a lower altitude than the current 30000 feet?regards,Seba

Guest GabrielR

I have been Looking all around and I know I'm missing something, I have accomplished all kind of effects and things possible with those AI lights (some wird ones), except of course what I want, I am making a comprehensive mapping of all those lines that can be tweaked, but I'm sure I'm missing something there..... however I KNOW that this can be fixed, and I'm not gonna give up, I promise!....Hope Somebody with more knowledge than me would be working on this too!!

she means like the smoke , you can move it back and forth,from side to side, but not up and down...........hey.. sounds like a dance!Ed

Please take a look at the contrails, too!! I'm waiting for this since the release of FS2k2.There must be some fixed "30000" feet value in sim1.dll, which is the only place where you can find "fx_contrails_l" and something like "jet engine".Lowering 30000 to some more random value like 27654 would have some benefits. I would try patching this on my own, but since I'm not a good programmer...Thanks,ckfly

Guest HeavyFan

BUMP! keep working on it guy's! I am not a programer so I hope someone will crack this AI Ligt's thingy! -:) MIKE

Guest MikeyBear

Did anyone ever find a solution to this one?