Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Frizbee

Fuel gauges not working.

Guest Mr Frizbee

Why is it that on some of the 'aftermarket' aircraft avialable for download the fuel guages stay at full up? Is there a fix for this?

Guest jonpoint

Er, which ones? I am not aware of this! Certainly the gauges work on the GeeBee and Dash-8.Is it possible that you may have slid your fuel slider to the extreme right? This gives unlimited fuel and your gauges will always read 'full'.:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Mr Frizbee

Two of them I find have the problem - the Dash 8 I have is fine in all aspects - are the King Air 350 v1.00 and the latest 747-400. Both these aircraft appear not to use any fuel - unless you have a leak.

Guest jonpoint

Mr Friz...,Post a topic called '747 fuel problems' and Ansgar will see it and sort you out. I cannot remember who did the B350 but a similarly-worded post should help. I must admit, as a developer, I rarely get time to browse through all topics and just try to concentrate on my own stuff. Many readers may have seen your post and thought (like I did); 'he's got his fuel turned-up to unlimited' and ignored it. Out of fear that it may be one of mine, I asked the question ;)Also, bear in mind that a 747 can fly across the US and back without refuelling (a 400 could probably do 3 legs or more) so don't expect it to fall very quickly. The B350 should fly for about 3-4 hours on full tanks. I generally use 3/4 on anything (except maybe the GeeBee - then I use 1/2 or less :-lol )PS I cannot remember your name, sorry!:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Mr Frizbee

The old 'fuel on unlimited ploy' eh. No such luck as that was the first thing I checked when I noticed the problem. I even tried using different load-outs of fuel to see if that would fix it - no such luck. I'll look for that 747 thread so thanks anyway.

Guest Ansgar

Hello Mr. Frizbee,sorry that I can