Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

New models in the library

Guest jonpoint

Hi Folks,I've just uploaded the Twin Otter FLED models to the library so you can spruce-up your FU3. Use them as static models, or attach a sound to them and use as moving models ;)At CVA. The one in the foreground is the new flyable 'skydiver' model.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/61392.jpgThere's a readme in the zip and a set of high-rez base textures for those who want to do their own liveries!BTW, here's a preview of the new AI in action - bleedin' idiot nearly took my wing off :-eekhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/61395.jpg:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest jonpoint

Tam,Sorry about the soundfile for the models, I forgot it :-( I will post it next week as it's 'home time' here and I must be off.Folks,There is a file missing from the zip - a sound file to attach to it in FLED. I will post it next week. Sorry ;):-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Ansgar

Thank you very much Jon Point!!That is for sure another big step in FU3. This series (especially the flyable one) looks very, very nice!You did there another masterpiece! I try to add this series to our AI pack as good as possible.We keep in contact.Best regardsAnsgar A

Guest CaptRolo

JON; Thank you , Looks good I'll download them now. CaptRolo

I've put all the files in the Gen folder but only one appears in the place models window. It's the yellow one.Do MIP files show or just Bin files? Yellow one does look lovely though!Graeme

Guest jonpoint

Graeme,If you copy everything OK, you should have these in each gen folder:(Era)dhc6era0.bin d6erafs.MIP d6erawng.MIP d6eramis.MIP (Chinook)dhc6chk0.bind6chkfs.MIPd6chkwng.MIP d6chkmis.MIP In FLED, the models should be listed as "dhc6era" and "dhc6chk". Anyone else have this issue?All,I have posted the soundfile I mentioned the other day. Attach it to the DHC6 model in FLED for a better experience ;):-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************