Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mr Frizbee

747 and B350 fuel trouble.

Guest Ansgar

My answer is in that thread.Kind regardsAnsgar A

Guest Mr Frizbee

Read it and thank-you. Still need a cure for the B350. I have found that if you used the 'kingairall' version, it'll use empty a 3/4 full tank of fuel in about 1.15/30 minutes when flying between 230 and 260 knots. But I tried many loadout with the the Kingair1.0 and the Chris Low version and they don't use any fuel.

I just got second thoughts and it was too late to edit my post. I was flying the Kingair 350 a lot in another fine simulator last fall, crossing all over Europe. I filled her up at Donegal, Ireland, criss-crossed Scotland and England and landed in Stavanger, Norway before refilling. A full tank will last for several legs and 3 - 6 hours. Thus, to make sure that it doesn't draw any fuel we ought to fly it for at least 2 hours. I'll do a flight from Seattle to San Francisco tomorrow. If that doesn't show any fuel consumption it should be fairly easy to increase the fuel scalar in the flight physics file.Hans Petter

Guest Ansgar

Hi together,OK - I sorted out now all needed datas of the KingAir 350 version 1.00 to look if there is something wrong.The developer for sure is in main parts Daniel Lindstr

Guest Mr Frizbee

Ye Gods! Over 1200 litres in each tank? That might explain a few things! Guess everything is okay then. Re landing an the *new* ranger creek, the only way I thought feasable to landing the King Air would involve slinging an anvil out of the back just to get it to slow down in less than 5 miles! If you've got the SanFran scenerey, try landing at Bonny Doon Village with the king air.

Daniel,You are on awfully thin ice uttering a comment like that around here :-)Chris Low.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

So what's up Daniel? Have you decided to focus on another sim or maybe you haven't got much spare time for any "diversions" these days ?Hans Petter

Guest DLM

Chris,I have been a FU nut for well more than 5 years now, isn