Sign in to follow this  
Guest jonpoint

Happy Valentine's Day - and watch your planes...

Guest jonpoint

Went to start a test flight and what did I find at CVA?"Ramp Love" ;)Here's these two, having a little hug before setting off. What a cute couple, huh?http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/62437.jpgAnother shot - don't worry, it's not rude - they're only holding control surfaces :-rollhttp://forums.avsim.net/user_files/62438.jpgSo, any bets on what we'll get? At least this explains the concentric tyre marks in the hangar :-lolBe nice to your loved ones this weekend, OK?:-wave******************* Jonathan Point *******************

Guest Jim Lynch

Well, that's an Otter and a Bravo, isn't it ?So if it's a boy, you should name it Otto, huh ? ( get it ? )> Jim

Guest R_Driscoll

>> So, any bets on what we'll get?Probably Twins.

It was long time ago, when I created the topic : how new planes are created. I sent then appropriate screen. It was hydroplane + 'normal' plane. I asked what will we get ?B.Adamski

Guest R_Driscoll

I suggest let them have their privacy, and stay away from the hangars at night. :-) But as to a name, I don't know. Depends on the plane types. So if its a Cherokee and an Arrow, maybe "Little Chief Big Arrow". Or a Renegade and a Jumbo, maybe "Rogue Bull" or "Elephant Seal". More ideas?

Guest Staggerwing

>>> So, any bets on what we'll get?>>Probably Twins.Probably A twin :-) Or a tri-motor...