Sign in to follow this  
fspaan

brakes not active when using CH Pro Throttles

Hi All,I was wondering about the following situation I have:I own CH Pro Throttles USB and the CH Pro Pedals USB and installed the latest patch from CH Products. I have WinXP running.Most of the times when I push the brakes button on my keyboard (dot .) or button 1 (on the yoke, front left) the brakes do not activate. I have checked the control assignments, full repeation both (. and button 1). The brakes on the Pedals do work (left and right).When I check the control assignments in fs2002.cfg it is stated that the brakes are assigned to button00. Is this the same as button 1 in the control assignments? When I change the control assignments via the menu settings, set it back to the original, save, close and restart the brakes work with the keyboard dot-button and the buttn on the yoke. When I restart FS2002 it does not work, although the settings are not changed. What could cause this? Also a remark: Although I have installed and reinstalled the latest patch for CH Products (not using their configuration manager!), sometimes it occurs that I lose the pedals again. Littlebit strange. It is not constantly as it was before the patch of CH Products, but it happens.Anybody familiar with this situation?Thanks in advance!Regards, Ferry

Guest RonB49

Ferry, I have never been able to make toe brakes and, "keyboard-period," barkes work at the same time; one or the other but not both. Yes, cfg-button 00 equals yoke-button 1. I am using Windows98. R-

Ok,At least I am not the only one then. It will be a compromise then. Thanks for your remark!Ferry