Sign in to follow this  
Guest devonflyer

fled

Guest devonflyer

I have had fu3 about 3 years but have never used the fled program, can anybody with experience of this option recommend the use of this additional program extension.Links to worthwhile pages for a beginner using this set up would be appreciated. I didnt pursue the program at the time because I recollect the VOR did not work. Is this now working?

Guest clark12

Hello Devonflyer,as for myself, I think it is great fun to work with this "add-on". The VOR work properly, and it is simply great to set up your own airfields wherever you like to, to add cruising aircraftcarriers to the world you're flying in etc.Simply try the included help-file (winwrite doc) - it is quite good!Have fun,Christian

Guest devonflyer

ok I will give it a whiz. I hope its not as contensious has train simulator with crashes etc. if you make a mistake in programing